Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara Review




I have always struggled with mascara, kind of like a love and hate relationship.  I know this is a bit of a stereotype but unfortunately, I have Asian lashes that are short and straight.  (My daughter on the other hand is blessed with long and curl lashes, I hope it stays that way.)  Also, for whatever reason, most eyeliner and mascara will smudge terribly on me.  Therefore, the thing I look for most in any mascara is that it must not smudge or flake. 

Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara is a Japanese brand mascara that you can purchase either from Amazon, Ebay, Sasa or Imomoko, just to name a few.  I am totally in love with this mascara, it has everything I am looking for.  Most mascara will smudge after a few hours on me but this one is smudge and flake proof, even at the end of the day.  What make it even more wonderful is that it live up to its claim, it lengthen and hold curl on my straight lashes.  When you have short lashes, you really need that curl to make your lashes more visible.




Since it is so smudge proof, I was worry that it would be hard to remove.  Another winning feature of this mascara is that I have no problem removing it using Sonia Kashuk Eye Makeup Remover (one of my staple).  Overall, I couldn't ask for more.

Price: Around $16

Overall Rating:  5 out of 5 

Disclosure: The products being review was purchased by me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails