Friday, February 11, 2011

Stila Sun Bronzer Review


I am not a regular bronzer user. I think over the years, I have learned to embrace my fair skin complexion. Plus, as someone with fair skin, it is really hard to find a bronzer that won’t make you look orange or fake. So, will Stila Sun Bronzer live up to the challenge?


Price: $28

For reference, I am reviewing shade #1. They have 2 shades, 1 and 2.

Pros: It has no shimmer which some people prefer. Suitable for light skin, it is not orange or muddy. I am no expert at applying bronzer but this look so natural, even I can’t tell that I am wearing bronzer. I can tell that my complexion is warmer, healthier but I don’t see any bronzer mark and I attribute this to my skill in blending but more so with the product itself.

Cons: Nothing really.

Overall: If you have light skin and are looking for a bronzer without shimmer, give this easy to use, natural bronzer a try. Rating 5/5.

Disclosure: The product(s) being review was purchased by me for personal use or review purpose.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review, I have just finished my Stila Trio Contouring palate this seems perfect for me as I didn't touch the light colour on my contouring palate at all :) will have to go and check out the colour on my skin one day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails